Enjoy this loaded local foods cheese, crackers and accompaniments grazing dinner kit while you support the work of Prairie Rivers Network, our state's premier water quality preservation organization. Order the kit for pick up at our farm on or before their annual virtual fundraiser event (October 23rd) and enjoy with your fellow PRN supporters during the fundraiser.
The dinner kit includes:
- 1 PFFC plain chevre (fresh goat cheese--6 oz.)
- 1 PFFC Angel Food (mini-goat brie--4 oz)
- 1 Ludwig Farmstead Creamery "Kickapoo" (sliceable parmesan-like cow milk cheese-6 oz. wedge)
- Box of Potters Organic Whole Wheat Crackers (8 oz.)
- 1 Jar of Autumn Berry Jam (11 oz.)
- Veggie Crudite from Blue Moon Farm (8 oz jar of fresh, sliced organic carrots, kolrabi and radishes)
- Voss Pecan Orchard raw pecans (4 oz).
- 1 Funk's Grove Heritage Fruit & Grains "Jarrell Family Petite Plum" Fruit leather roll-up (2 oz)
You can add on a salami from Madison Wisconsin's Underground Meats, a bottle of red (Discreto Incanto from Baja Mexico) or white (Nautillus Sauvignon Blanc) and finish the meal with a pint of gelato (vanilla, chocolate or salted caramel swirl). If you would like more than one add on, please include a note with your order indicating the additional items you'd like. You can pay when you pick up.
Select "Farm Pick Up" on the Delivery Option--no charge
Ordering Deadline: Monday October 19th 4 pm
Pick Up Date/Times: Friday, October 23rd, 1-4 pm (at Prairie Fruits Farm & Creamery, 4410 N. Lincoln Ave., Champaign, IL 61822)
Prairie Rivers Network Fundraiser "Local Grazing Dinner Kit"
Please refrigerate the cheeses and salami when you get them home. To best enjoy the aged cheeses, take them out of the fridge one hour before you plan to serve so they come to room temperature.